Tuesday 8 September 2015

This week in kindergarten - September 8th - 11th

Theme:

  • The Kissing Hand
  • School

Songs / Poems:

  • Good Morning
  • I’m Ready for the Hall (line up chant)
  • The Days of the Week
  • The Months of the Year
  • Clap! Stamp! Shake! (end of the day song)

* Our duo-tangs have not arrived yet, once they do I will send home all of the songs we have learned so far.

Important Information:


Dear Families,

I am very excited to be teaching your children Kindergarten this year .  I will be teaching the students Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays.  Ms. Nadia will teach in my class on Thursdays.  

We are still in progressive entry this week.  The first day of kindergarten with the entire class will be on Thursday, September 10, 2015.

REMINDERS:


* The agenda will be used as a communication tool between you and I.  If I have written you a note, please initial it so that I know you have read it.  Please leave your child’s agenda open (to the correct week) in the plastic communication folder.  This will help me tremendously in the morning when I am checking all of the agendas.  

* Please send in your child’s missing school supplies.  I have organized the supplies and noticed quite a few children were missing items. 

UPCOMING IMPORTANT DATES:

Thursday, September 10th, 2015 from 6:00 – 8:00 PM: Meet the teacher Night and Governing Board General Assembly.  

Friday, September 11th, 2015: Annual corn roast at lunch time.   

Thursday, September 17th, 2015: Picture Day   

Friday, September 25th, 2015: Terry Fox Run.

Should you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me:

by writing me a note in your child’s agenda.  
by phone at the school (450) 676-8166

Thank you for your support and have a great week!

Anna Romanini